09 May 2006

Disclaimer 2006

I just read Chris Anderson's disclaimer and I liked it so much, I'm adopting a similar one for my own. Here it is: The content of this site are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in anyway. In addition, my thoughts and opinions often change, and as a weblog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point in time snapshot you should not consider out of date posts to reflect my current thoughts and opinions. I work at Microsoft in the Mac Business Unit. I believe it is a great company and the Mac Business Unit is an especially fabulous place to work. No, I don't think that everything that Microsoft does and produces is wonderful and perfect. I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion, as am I. I hope that was obvious, but just in case, I thought I'd make it formal. :-) Now, on to the fun posts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your energy and passion. It makes your blog stand out.
Best regards
http://www.nichilemei.com/anders/